- Winner - Best of Saskatchewan (Ruth Shaw Award) - Yorkton Film Festival 2017, May 25-28. World Premiere.
Nominated for Best of Saskatchewan (Ruth Shaw Award); Emerging Filmmaker Award; Short Subject (Fiction); and Craft Award - Directing (Fiction).
- Official Selection - Asinabka Film & Media Festival 2017 (Ottawa, ON), August 10-13.
- Nominated - Best Narrative Short - LA Skins Fest 2017 (Los Angeles, California). November 14-19.
- Winner - Best Short Film & Audience Choice - Saskatchewan Independent Film Awards 2017 (Regina, SK), November 17.
- Official Selection - Winnipeg Aboriginal Film Festival 2017, November 23-26.
- Winner - Best Cinematography - Redline International Film Festival, February 2018. Awarded to Derek Branscombe.
- Official Selection - Wairoa Maori Film Festival 2018 (Nuhaka, New Zealand). June 1 -4. Kiriata Motu Honu Programme.
- Official Selection - Native Spirit Festival 2018 (London, UK), October 11-21.
- Winner - Best Canadian Film & Best Director - Festival of Time (Edmonton, AB), January 2019.
Short of the Week YouTube Channel --> Link
Skinsplex --> Link
Gas Can, 'folk' film about racism in Sask., wins audience choice at Regina awards Ashley Martin | Regina Leader Post | November 20, 2017
"A First Nations man seeks the nearest farmyard after his car has run out of gas. The scene from Mattias Graham’s film Gas Can hits home."
Ashley Martin, Regina Leader-Post
Anthem - Simon Moccasin
The Farmer - Lyndon Bray
Janie - Candy Fox
Benjamin - Trenyce Yuzicappi
Producers - Mariel Scammell, Simran Dewan
Director - Mattias Graham
Cinematographer - Derek Branscombe
Art Director - Jeremy Sandor
Production Manager - Matt Belanger
Casting Director - Dawn Bird
Assistant Director - Mariel Scammell
Continuity Supervisor - Mary Bernston
Sound Recordist - David Roman
Assistant Camera - Jeanne Dupuis
Production Assistants - Erik Mortensen, Luke Halyk, Joel Kereluke
Picture Editors - Paul Chotel & Mattias Graham
Colourist - Martin Gaumond
Sound Mix - David Roman
Additional Recording & Sound Mix - Roman Empire Studios
Camera & Post-Production Services - Cineground Media Inc.
Lighting and Grip - Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative
Craft Services - David Miller (Rogue Chef)
"Gas Can" Title Design - A.J. Little
Music - "Dusty" and "Dusty Reprise" by The Lazy MKs, off the album "Where We Bin" 2011.